Hi Jens, > Actually, what about this? Get rid of both, BORDER and BODY, and > specify CONTENTS as follows: > “Either a string (when MARKER represents code or verbatim) or a > series of objects from the standard set, not spanning more than > three lines. In any case, CONTENTS must neither begin nor end with > whitespace.” This seems like an improvement to me, implemented in 56338725e61 :) All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .