Cassio Koshikumo writes: > Hm. It makes sense that TAB is not affected... Somehow I hadn't really > considered that. > > What I expected to happen (and now I realize it was not a justified > expectation) was to have the visibility of the sparse-tree kept while > tabbing. So I could expand a tree, then collapse it again, all the > while keeping the sparse-tree "filter" applied. But I guess it doesn't > make much sense. > > Well, I guess I could leave it as a suggestion for new functionality, > but I don't even know if it's feasible. It is not very hard to do, actually. See the attached patch. However, I am not sure if it is something of interest for other Org users. If there is more support, I can convert the patch into proper new Org feature, adding customization and necessary ORG-NEWS announcement.