Hello all, Some of my ledger babel calls have stopped working. I have tracked it down to a change in how backslashes are treated. Formerly, I had "...\n..." which was interpreted correctly but now require to escape the backslash "...\\n...", as in the attached example. I'm posting this as much as a heads up for others as anything else. I did not see any mention of this in the list or the change log but could have obviously missed it easily (apologies if so). Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.6-407-gc28ec3