Hello, I am sorry, for the mess in my previous mail. I've experienced occasionally errors while executing org-clock-in from the agenda. The errors seems to be that indent-line-to is called with a negative argument. Moving from the agenda to the todo headline in the underlying org file and repeating org-clock-in and org-clock-out usually lead to a state in which I could successfully run org-clock-in. The following patch fixes the issue for me and I believe it does no harm. I've used it daily for two month. I'd appreciate if you could add it to org-mode. Kind regards, Jean-Marie