Hello, Em [2021-08-11 qua 22:50:36+0200], Nicolas Goaziou escreveu: >> Sorry for insisting, but can someone give me an example of what the >> manual means by "Completion over drawer keywords"? > > :foo: > :end: > > :f| > > With point at |, M-TAB will complete the line as > > :foo: Then how about the attached patch? Note that I used a black star to indicate the position of point---the convention in the Elisp manual. Also, I provided a ~+#+texinfo: @noindent~ directive so the continuation would not be indented, because it is not a new paragraph. Please tell whether that made sense---I know little about Texinfo and typography. Also tell whether I am making good use of time---mine and yours. I have OCD and I often nitpick about details of little relevance; feedback about that is always welcome. Regards -- - Disinformation flourishes because many people care about injustice but very few check the facts. Ask me about - I am Brazilian. I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback. - Free Software Supporter: https://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter - If an email of mine arrives at your spam box, please notify me.