emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [BUG] org-agenda-get-scheduled in 2e99997 ignores org-todo-keywords [9.5 (release_9.5 @ /home/ning/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.1/org-mode/)]
@ 2021-11-13 15:54 Ning Yuan
From: Ning Yuan @ 2021-11-13 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

A few days ago I updated org-mode to the latest available commit,
"9.6-??-2e99997".
After this update, tasks which were closed by my custom "CANCELLED"
keyword, defined in org-todo-keywords, appeared in my org-agenda as if
they were still open.
I believe org-agenda-get-scheduled may be the culprit, but I am not too
sure.

Reverting my org-mode version to 9.5 (stable) without any change in
configuration fixed this bug for me.

Here's how my org-todo-keywords is set:
(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((sequence "TODO(t)" "|" "CANCELLED(c)" "DONE(d)")))

Sorry if this description is too vague or unhelpful --- I know very
little emacs-lisp.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2020-09-02
Package: Org mode version 9.5 (release_9.5 @
/home/ning/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.1/org-mode/)
Notice: This email is generated from the account of an NUS alumnus. Contents, views, and opinions therein are solely those of the sender.