Hi Ihor, >> Hmm. Upon inspection I see that some uses of `org-babel-results-keyword’ are >> indeed case-sensitive. This comes as a surprise to me, as I thought that /all/ >> keywords were parsed in a case-insensitive manner. >> >> Is there a good reason for this? > > Could you elaborate on this? It should not be case-sensitive, AFAIK. I had a quick glance earlier. Having another look, I misread the code (I thought I saw `(case-fold-search nil)' but it’s actually `(case-fold-search t)'). So, the two uses of `org-babel-results-keyword' are `org-babel-find-named-result' and `org-babel--insert-results-keyword'. `org-babel--insert-results-keyword' just inserts `org-babel-results-keyword' verbatim. `org-babel-find-named-result' searches for it with `(case-fold-search t)'. All the best, Timothy