Hello, On 2021-02-18 00:32, Kyle Meyer writes: >> Looking at the code, I don’t see how it could cause trouble elsewhere >> (but understanding agenda code is always tricky…) > > Yeah, I too think it's safe. If you have the time, I'd appreciate if > you could skim through the above threads and see if there are any > minimal examples or test cases. If so, it be good to verify that they > still work with the patch. I tested the first thread (where two agendas are displayed) and it still works. The second thread was about the beginning of the week wrongly set in a custom file. Best, Alan