emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* "Org" source blocks and minted
@ 2021-03-24  1:33 Michael Gauland
From: Michael Gauland @ 2021-03-24  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

I want to include an "org" source block in a document as an example, and
have it formatted with minted. Unfortunately, minted doesn't seem to
recognize "org" as a language,and the block is missing in the resulting
PDF. For the moment, I've changed this to a "text" source block, but it
would be nice to have syntax highlighting in the export.

Have any of you done this, or something similar?

Kind regards,
Mike