Hi Christopher, >> Is there a good reason for this? >> >> At a glance, I’d personally be tempted to make the use case insensitive, and >> only use `org-babel-results-keyword’ when inserting, or remove it all together. > > Me too, I hope it can be case-insensitive, if org-mode internal has already case-sensitive > processing. I suggest to keep one standard. I remember used to blocks like `#+BEGIN_SRC' etc are > uppercase by default. Latter changed into lowercase. Then I did a lot of work to replace them. If we > need to use lowercase, I suggest to use them all. It might improve regexp matching speed? Don’t know…… See my reply to Ihor, I actually misread the code. It *is* case insensitive (as it should be). So, changing the default capitalisation of `org-babel-results-keyword' would have no effect on the interpretation or function of existing documents. Based on your comments on converting block case, maybe it would be worth providing a function to normalise the case in an Org document? All the best, Timothy