Nicolas Goaziou writes: > I cannot reproduce the error. However, I don't have your "cite" handler, > if that matters. I think it does. . . . I was hoping that the error output would be insightful in itself. I cut down my setup to a small example, but it's still pretty big... I works fine with html. Obviously it works fine with latex as well, but there I also don't touch formatting myself. I test from emacs -q with Org Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-862-gc76f25 @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/) Instructions to ecm.org. - Install aux. files to /tmp via the first source block. - Load cite link via the second source block. - Export. On my system it exports with either elm 1 or elm 2 turned on, but not with both. - It works with ox-html. Thanks, Rasmus -- May contains speling mistake