Hi Gary, 2016ko otsailak 8an, Gary Oberbrunner-ek idatzi zuen: > > org-babel-execute-src-block has a big unwind-protect that basically eats > all errors inside it. I don't think it used to do that. The unwind-protect exists since 2010, so you’re probably mistaken about that (depending on your frame of reference for “used to”...) That said, the code in question seems very questionable to me. First of all, the unwind-protect should not be needed at all, due to the use of (f)let (IOW, if the unwind-protect was ever needed, it was to paper over a bug in emacs which should no longer exist). Secondly, in 2012 commit 57104f9f changed an “org-flet” to a “let” in this function, which is incorrect (since elisp is a lisp-2). So the whole thing has been effectively a no-op since then. I’d like to install the attached patch to master, if there are no objections. That should resolve your concern as well as cleaning up the dead code. Aaron -- Aaron Ecay