I have an org file with scheme SRC blocks like so. #+BEGIN_SRC scheme (some-code-here) #+END_SRC Every time, I open the org file, I get prompted for the "Scheme implementation" and I need to choose an implementation (guile, in my case) before continuing. Similarly, I am also prompted for the same when publishing the org file, or opening up the SRC block using org-edit-special (C-c ') for editing. This happens because of the behaviour of the command "scheme-mode" which prompts for the required scheme implementation. Manually choosing the scheme implementation every time is tedious and annoying. Is there some way to circumvent this issue? Thanks, Arun Isaac.