Is it possible to have a buffer showing the headers of a file in a buffer in a popup window to the left of the main window in org-mode please? We already have 'neotree' but that just shows the files in a directory. What I'm looking for is something like 'Imenu' but in a popup buffer, which is activated in something like 'M-F8' and displays, and then when 'M-F8' is used again it closes the popup. From the popup you can move about the headings in your file with ease just using the keyboard, and without having to use a mouse. Ideally, this could be used for any buffer that is being used, whether its latex, mediawiki, or whatever, although possibly not for gnus. So can it be done please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7