emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-mode time tracking setup integrating with SaaS (Harvest, Toggl, Bonsai etc)
@ 2020-10-09 11:21 Daryl Manning
From: Daryl Manning @ 2020-10-09 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

I'm just setting up a new time tracking system and have in the past used
Harvest to track and bill clients.

With emacs clocking and calendaring, I was actually hoping to find some way
to have it interface/export with one of the SaaS systems and effectively
allow me to track time in emacs but then get data into one of those systems
(effectively for presentation, and invoicing and such.).

Has anyone run across a good integration for doing that or has a blog post
on their system particularly where they need to track hours/tasks across a
few clients and projects for consultancy purposes (or a roll your own would
be an interesting start though I do like the SaaS systems' invoicing and
payments and such.).

thanks!
Daryl.