emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug: `org-babel-latex-preamble' should not hardcode `pgfsysdriver' [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-mode/lisp/)]
@ 2021-09-06  7:02 Zhuohua Li
From: Zhuohua Li @ 2021-09-06  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Hi, I tried to export LaTex code blocks into SVG images using the
development version org-mode (d70f280678) but failed with "PDF produced
with errors".

I found that in file `lisp/ob-latex.el', variable
`org-babel-latex-preamble' hardcodes the following:

\\def\\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-tex4ht.def}

This only compiles if you use `htlatex', however, the default LaTex
compiler is `pdflatex`.

I deleted this line and everything works fine. I think this should be a bug
so I report it here. Hope it can be fixed.

Thank you very much!

Zhuohua

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.29, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-08-28
Package: Org mode version 9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @
/home/n/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-mode/lisp/)

* Re: Bug: `org-babel-latex-preamble' should not hardcode `pgfsysdriver' [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-mode/lisp/)]
  2021-09-06  7:02 Bug: `org-babel-latex-preamble' should not hardcode `pgfsysdriver' [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-mode/lisp/)] Zhuohua Li
@ 2021-12-30  9:24 ` Timothy
From: Timothy @ 2021-12-30  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)