Hi Zhuohua, Thanks for the bug report, and sorry it’s taken so long for someone to look at it (the maintainers have had a busy year). I’ve just had a look, and indeed see `\\def\\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-tex4ht.def}' hardcoded at `ob-latex.el:185'. However, this is inside a `(string= "html" extension)' check, so tex4ht seem like the right driver to use here. There is also a TODO just before it though, ┌──── │ ;; TODO: this is a very different way of generating the │ ;; frame latex document than in the pdf case. Ideally, both │ ;; would be unified. This would prevent bugs creeping in │ ;; such as the one fixed on Aug 16 2014 whereby :headers was │ ;; not included in the SVG/HTML case. └──── I think a patch which implements this could also allow you to change this hardcoded string, and would be most welcome if someone were to give it a shot. All the best, Timothy