Daniel E. Doherty writes: > All, > > I make *very* frequent use of the shift-arrow keys to move from window > to window inside emacs via windmove. It is probably the most frequent > key combination I access. > > Anyway, is there a way to make org-mode friendlier to it by passing the > key along whenever org-mode would otherwise throw an error. For > example, when not on a heading, when in the agenda, and wherever else? > > I really like Carsten's use of the arrow keys for structure editing and > don't want to lose that, just whenever org-mode can't make use of the > keys. > > Regards, And here all the arrow keys. It's somewhat inelegant, since you always need to keep track of new useful org-bindings. I would find an org-internal solution helpfull too. I use windmove. Actually, your email made hack this together :)