* texinfo manual links not working?
@ 2020-06-20 10:51 Leo Alekseyev
From: Leo Alekseyev @ 2020-06-20 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs orgmode

M-x org-store-link tells me "No method for storing a link from this
buffer", and info: type is not in the list when I try to insert a link
via C-c C-l. Has the support been deprecated or is there a problem
with my system?

* Re: texinfo manual links not working?
@ 2020-06-20 11:16 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2020-06-20 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Alekseyev; +Cc: Emacs orgmode

Hello,

Leo Alekseyev <dnquark@gmail.com> writes:

> M-x org-store-link tells me "No method for storing a link from this
> buffer", and info: type is not in the list when I try to insert a link
> via C-c C-l. Has the support been deprecated or is there a problem
> with my system?

I think you need to (require 'ol-info)

Regards,

--