* Bug: Clock table documentation [9.3.7 (release_9.3.7-644-ge3a724 @ /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)]
@ 2020-06-23  2:29 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2020-06-23  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

There is a sentence in the section "The clock table" of doc/org-manual.org
that seems to have been clipped. It's part of the paragraph that begins
on line 6600 of that file:

,----
| The =#+BEGIN= line and specify a number of options to define the
| scope, structure, and formatting of the report.  Defaults for all
| these options can be configured in the variable
| ~org-clocktable-defaults~.
`----

There's obviously something garbled there, but I'm not sure how it should go.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.32, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-06-15
Package: Org mode version 9.3.7 (release_9.3.7-644-ge3a724 @ /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler

only message in thread, back to index