emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Sole Completion bug?
@ 2021-02-13  5:28 Raoul Comninos
From: Raoul Comninos @ 2021-02-13  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use org-goto to navigate my org-headings. If I use the *default* settings,
everything works fine. However, if I add the following customization,
my completion options become limited:

(setq org-goto-interface (quote outline-path-completion))

If I now search, for example, for a heading containing the name "Chris",
orgmode will only pick up ONE of the headings that contains this name,
and it will say "sole completion", although there are several other
headings that also contain the name.

For example:

* Chris Bell
* Phone Chris Bell