Hi, I've managed to get some free time to remake this list, following Maxim Nikulin's suggestion (https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/taeb0a$r62$1@ciao.gmane.io/). It's no longer an anonymous list and I agree it now has a more robust structure with name fields. I have also added the `:lang-name' property, whose value is the actual language name. For example: ("el-polyton" . (:babel "polutonikogreek" :polyglossia "greek" :polyglossia-variant "polytonic" :lang-name "Polytonic Greek")) Thanks to this I think the code for org-latex-guess-babel-language, org-latex-guess-polyglossia-language and org-latex--format-spec is also simpler. Best regards, Juan Manuel