On Wed, Mar 01 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Leo Butler writes: > >> I have a couple questions about TODO items, cookies and export. I am >> unable to find anything the manual that seems relevant. Please see the >> attached. > >> *** DONE :B_block: >> :PROPERTIES: >> :BEAMER_env: block >> :END: >> With =ox-beamer=, =TODO= markers mangle the output. That looks like a bug to me. > > This is because > *** DONE :B_block: > is actually parsed as a heading with DONE todo keyword and title > ":B_block:". Tag is not recognized. > > We probably need to fix it, though I am not sure. It is one of the edge > cases about Org parser. Ok. I have become addicted to using TODO tags to organize composition of beamer slides. I often have untitled blocks in the slides, in order to control the pacing of the presentation. > >> I would like to be able to remove the =TODO= cookies, =[1/2]= and =[0/1]=, on export. >> How can I do that? > > For cookies, just use stat:nil in OPTIONS. See "13.2 Export Settings" > section of the manual. Thanks for that. I am not sure how I missed it. Anyhow, it does not work correctly for subtree export (or I am not understanding something). The title still includes the cookie. See the attached. TIA, Leo