Greg Minshall writes: > ps -- in case it's of interest: possibly i'm frustrated now, and wasn't > so much in the past, as i recently got annoyed by having to go back to > the base file to save and tangle (part of my work flow, to test whatever > i'm working on), and, so, wrote a few lines of emacs lisp so that a 'C-x > s' save from the Org Src ... file causes a save of the base file > followed by a tangle. so, i can basically live long periods of time > just in the Org Src ... buffers; if only i could find my way around. > cheers! Did you find a way to make flycheck or flymake work in the src-buffers? I get problems with these, because the buffers are not associated to real files. That’s what’s preventing me from using Org Src for anything larger than a dozen simple lines. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken