ian martins writes: > On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 11:28 AM John Herrlin wrote: > >> I would like to combine imports from header-args with imports from a >> source block. >> ... >> I didnt get the to work so I made a patch. > > John, Sorry that wasn't working. Thanks for investigating and > submitting a fix. I think the problem was that I was missing static > imports, which you fixed in the first chunk of your patch. I don't > think the rest of the change is necessary. Could you revert the other > chunks and re-test? Thats looks correct! Thanks! Here is a patch with the regexp fix. Take care!