Hello, I am using Org-mode and the elisp function `(org-babel-load-file)` to write my Emacs configuration into an Org-mode document. It's very useful to document my configuration and I can quickly do exports to HTML or PDF when a friend want to know more about my configuration. But, I have a problem. Sometimes, I need to split a package configuration into multiple sections of my Org-mode document. For example Org-mode, because I set a lot of settings. By spiting my config, I can correctly document each option and organize it in a more comprehensible way. But with the elisp function `(use-package)`, I need to join each package configuration into the call of `(use-package)` function. Which prevent me from splitting my config into Org-mode sections. I was thinking of writing Org-mode source block with different parts of my `(use-package)` call, so I can distribute it into different section of my Org-mode document. But in this case, I can no-longer evaluate my `(use-package)` call directly from my Org-mode document. Do you have any suggestion ? How do you manage this problem ? Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien