I have an org-mode file that contains headings with attachments. When I `org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize' I get an error, `"Need absolute `org-attach-id-dir' to attach in buffers without filename"'. `org-attach-id-dir' has the value `data/'. I get this error even when I am in the buffer for the file, not simply a capture buffer. This seems to come [from org-attach]. The buffer name is name of the file, but not named using the absolute path to the file, is that why I am getting the error? Looking at `buffer-file-name' while visiting the file indicates that the value is the full path, but local in buffer it's not the full path and the global value is nil. Thanks [from org-attach]