Ihor Radchenko writes: > Would it make sense to throw a warning instead of silently skipping ~++~ > and ~.+~ repeaters? > > I think it would make sense to link to this variable in the > `org-icalendar-use-scheduled' docstring and possibly in the manual. Thanks, I agree. I've updated the patch to add a warning for the nonstandard repeaters (plus a unit test), and also added links to `org-icalendar-todo-unscheduled-start' in the manual and `org-icalendar-use-scheduled' docstring. For convenience I attach these as separate patches here. If it looks OK I will squash with the prior patch before applying to main.