Carsten Dominik writes: > On Jul 12, 2008, at 1:41 AM, Csányi Pál wrote: > >> Bernt Hansen writes: >> >>> csanyipal@gmail.com (Csányi Pál) writes: >> >>>> Is there available from Org-mode to export a table to a Tab >>>> separated >>>> text file? >> >>> Yes it's easy. Put the pointer on the table and M-x org-table-export >>> Export table to: /tmp/some-table.txt >>> Format: orgtbl-to-tsv >> >> OK it works but only for one org table at a time. >> >> But what to do if I have an org file with more than one table with >> different columns x rows and between these tables moreover I have some >> text, like the follows: >> >> [options] >> >> Here is an org tabe. >> >> [pins] >> >> Here is an org tabe. >> >> etc. >> >> Can I export in org mode the whole file with these tables end texts >> mixed this way in to one Tab separated text file? (Tab separated only >> where was an org table so in this example abowe in tab separated text >> file there should to get two places with tab separated rows that >> contain datas taken from the tables.)? > > > No, you cannot. What would be the application for this? If I would get the tab separated text file from org tables, then I would be to run on it the tragesym python script. Tragesym can to make from this tab separated text file an electric symbol for gEDA suite. http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:tragesym_readme However, I can now to send an org table within org file to tab separated lines. I run orgtbl-send-table on every org-table in the org file. After that I can to run on this org file tragesym, but get an error message in some circumstances. If I edit one table in this org file so that I put '#' character at start of every line then I get the electric symbol file when run tragesym on the org file. If I leave the file unedited then I get error message: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/geda-0.0.2/bin/.scripts/tragesym.py", line 586, in opts,attr,pins=readsrc(file_in) File "/usr/local/geda-0.0.2/bin/.scripts/tragesym.py", line 143, in readsrc geda_attr[(string.strip(element[0]),nr)]=string.strip(element[1]) IndexError: list index out of range But this is maybe the issue for the geda news group: gmane.comp.cad.geda.user The file with edited lines that don't cause this error because of '#' characters at beginning of the lines is attached here..