On Friday, 10 Mar 2017 at 16:08, Uwe Brauer wrote: >>>> "John" == John Kitchin writes: > > Hi John, > > Quite some time ago you send me this code of yours. It somehow > disappeared in my mail and only by now I tried it out, great, really > > Only one question > I copied your code in a org file, executed the src sections and > obtained: > > > > #+begin_src matlab :results output latex [...] > How do I suppose to continue now? Because if I export this to a latex > file the latex equations are not exported! I admit that I only use org > files this way export them to latex and continue working. You may need to add ":exports results" to the src line. Also, you should also modify the code to wrap the output in an equation environment: disp('\begin{equation}') disp(ltxjac) disp('\end{equation}') this works for me then. -- Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)