Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > stardiviner writes: > >> Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> >>> Hello, >>> >>> stardiviner writes: >>> >>>> A gentle ping.. >>> >>> I'm not sure "org-drill.el" is still actively maintained. I'm Cc'ing >>> Paul Sexton. In the long run, I think this package could be packaged >>> through ELPA instead. >> >> It is indeed not actively maintained. But still has some user are using >> it. I found some recently used in Org Mode ML mentioned it. >> >> I will ping the author Paul Sexton, I would like to particited in >> maintain it. If he agree to publish it to MELPA, I could help. > > Did you forget to add the new patch? Or is it intentional? > > > Regards, Oh, sorry, seems yes.