I've attached two patches: 1. Patch 0001 is the code patch from before, with the warnings from make addressed. 2. Patch 0002 is the documentation patch, which adds to ORG-NEWS and the manual. There are two new sections -- one is in the appendix under "Hacking", and shows how to add a preview function for a link type (along with a code example). >> Should I rename the node "(org) Images" to something else, like "(org) >> Images and supported links"? > >> Should I create a new node instead under (info "(org) Markup for Rich >> Contents"), titled "Links"? > > I feel that it may be too obscure. I'd prefer an emphasis on images in > the node titles - that's what new users can recognize better. > > Maybe rename "Images" to "Images and previews" and then put two > subsections inside - one for images (the existing one) and one for more > general link previews. The other is the node that was previously "Images", and does what you suggest here. Karthik