From: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Cc: mfo@abc.se
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:04:42 +0200

Dear all,

non-subscribers messages sent to emacs-orgmode@gnu.org are currently
moderated by Austin, Mikael and me.

We could use the help of more mailing list maintainers.

The task is to check the mailman administration page and to discard
messages that should not be sent to the list, while allowing those
sent by non-subscribers who ask relevant questions.

If you want to help with this, please reply to me only.  I think 3
more persons would be enough for now.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien