Hi, I am trying to generate a PNG file with a TikZ picture from a LaTeX src block, looking at instructions here: https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-LaTeX.html I try this: #+header: :file "tikzpic.png" :fit yes :results raw file :exports results :headers '("\\usepackage{tikz}") #+begin_src latex \begin{tikzpicture} \draw [fill=green] (0,4) -- (3,0) -- (-3,0) -- cycle; \end{tikzpicture} #+end_src Expected result: A tikzpic.png image of a green triangle. Actual result: A tikzpic.png image (attached) that only shows the line of TikZ code. It seems that the :headers argument isn't working. If I add a #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{tikz} line to my document, I can export latex blocks as well as latex src blocks as drawings within an exported PDF. But exporting the image as a PNG file continues to fail (in this case, for some reason, the above src block results in an empty image, no longer showing either the code or the intended picture). What might I be missing? Yours, Christian