emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* #12 [[bbb:OrgMeetup]] on Wed, Oct 9, 19:00 UTC+3
@ 2024-10-06 10:39 Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2024-10-06 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

Another OrgMeetup will be scheduled on the second Wednesday of October,
in the coming week (3 days from now).

Just finished my previous meetup notes (and recovering from RAM
failure), so announcing a bit late.

Previous meetup notes:
https://list.orgmode.org/87h69pttii.fsf@localhost/T/#u

WORG page with earlier notes and meetup schedule:
https://orgmode.org/worg/orgmeetup.html

Time & Date: <2024-10-09 Wed 19:00-21:00 @+03,Europe/Istanbul>
The room will be open half an hour before the official start.

During the meetup, we can:

- Give advice to new users
- Showcase Org configs or workflows
- Demo/discuss interesting packages
- Troubleshoot each-other's issues
- Discuss Org mode development
- Discuss "Org mode" section of Emacs news (https://sachachua.com/blog/)
- Discuss anything else Org-related

Everyone is free to join the discussion/chat or lurk around silently,
listening.

We will _not_ do any recording by default.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-10-06 10:38 UTC | newest]