Nicolas Goaziou writes: > > This raises another question, though. What is a reasonable behaviour for > bulk schedule+log? I can think of three reasonable options: 1. Prompt for a note, then apply it to all affected items. 2. Prompt for a note, then apply it only to items that are already scheduled (and hence rescheduled). 3. Don't attempt to add a note and just add timestamps. Then there's the unreasonable option: 4. Prompt for a note for each item. If I had to pick, I'd go with 2, but any of 1-3 is fine. In this case, having bulk scheduling work is more important than whether org-log-reschedule is being faithfully applied, in my opinion. Allen