* How to turn off TODO state logging globally?
@ 2020-06-11 15:15 Bahodir Mansurov
From: Bahodir Mansurov @ 2020-06-11 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have set ~org-log-done~ to ~nil~, but whenever I change state of a
repeated task, I see something like this inserted in the body of the
task:

> - State "DONE"       from "TODO"       [2020-06-07 Sun 10:00]

As far as I know, I can turn off this kind of logging individually for
each TODO item or for each file using a property. But how can I do so
for all org files by default?

Bahodir

* Re: How to turn off TODO state logging globally?
@ 2020-06-14 18:46 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-06-14 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bahodir Mansurov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bahodir Mansurov writes:

> I have set ~org-log-done~ to ~nil~, but whenever I change state of a
> repeated task, I see something like this inserted in the body of the
> task:
>
>> - State "DONE"       from "TODO"       [2020-06-07 Sun 10:00]
>
> As far as I know, I can turn off this kind of logging individually for
> each TODO item or for each file using a property. But how can I do so
> for all org files by default?

You can set org-log-repeat to nil.