emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [BUG] Indentation broken after double quote
@ 2021-07-29 19:45 Ivan Sokolov
From: Ivan Sokolov @ 2021-07-29 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

How to reproduce:
1. open org file
2. set org-adapt-indentation to t
3. insert headline, text after headline should be automatically indented
4. insert double quote (")
5. org-return won't indent after double quote

Tested versions:
Org mode version 9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/)
Org mode version 9.4.6 (9.4.6-11-g1ee52c-elpa @ /home/ivan/.local/share/emacs/package/org-20210726/)

I am not sure if this bug even fixable, but I think we at least should
mention it in org-adapt-indenation docstring. I also want to point out
that this behaviour can be triggered by syntactically correct
constructs, e.g.

#+begin_src sh
'"'
#+end_src