Hello, On 2020-09-25 13:20, Daniele Nicolodi writes: > I use beancoount (another text-based accounting software, very similar > to ledger) for accounting purposes and I am very happy with it. I use > org-mode for planning and management tasks or simply to compare quotes, > things better handled in a a spreadsheet table. I use ledger, and I wrote a small page about how I use org with it: http://alan.petitepomme.net/tips/ledger_and_org.html > I think it is time to have a look at how org-tables can be extended to > handle monetary quantities. Yes! I'm currently writing a tutorial about envelope budgeting (using org-mode, of course), and it would help to have my table examples with monetary quantities. Best, Alan