On 2021-01-04, TEC wrote: > Jens Lechtenboerger writes: > >> org-html--build-meta-entry and org-html--build-meta-info include some long lines. > > Hehe. We've had a lot of back-and-forth haven't we. > At least it feels like it's coming to a close now. On line 1432 I get this suggestion from flycheck: There should be two spaces after a period (emacs-lisp-checkdoc) More importantly, I just realized that for author information, org-html-plain-text is applied twice, leading to "&" when translating "&". (Once inside org-html-meta-tags-default, then in org-html--build-meta-entry.) This should not happen. Best wishes Jens