On Wednesday, 24 Jan 2018 at 08:54, Alan Schmitt wrote: > If I understand how it works in the png case, a standalone latex file is > first generated, then it is compiled to pdf and converted to png using > imagemagick. Instead of specifying the geometry of the image (width of > 800 pixels above), I would like to compute it using its original size. > Is it possible? Have you tried removing the -geometry setting? Imagemagick should be fine with just the density option. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-39-gc82c21