Hello, In my quest/endeavor/struggle to generate an org file for what I want to do during the day, I’m trying to leverage the power of org-agenda (that does a lot of what I want to do) to create an org file. I learned of org-agenda-write, which I could use to write to file what I want then include it in my org file, but for that I need to create the correct org-agenda buffer. What is the elisp way of doing it? I tried using org-agenda-list, but it only seems to restore the current agenda view. For instance, (org-agenda-list nil nil 1) generates an agenda for the week (which is my default), even though I pass a SPAN argument of 1. I also don’t know how to set the org-agenda-skip steps before calling that function… Thanks a lot for any suggestion on how to do this. Best, Alan