Hi Ryan, Thanks for submitting your first patch to Org! 🎉 Regarding the purpose of the patch, I take it this is useful with source blocks that return a file patch and should be added as an attachment? Would you mind expanding on this use case? Oh, and `org-attach-dir' doesn’t show up a function or variable for me, I take it you meant something else? Lastly, with your commit message, you’ve clearly looked at the requested commit message format 😊. There’s the odd typo (“theh”) and the line length is too long. It’s good if you hard line-wrap to 72 characters (if you use Magit, this should happen automatically FYI). Other than that it looks good to me. All the best, Timothy