Hi all, A code block with ":results output" as header argument still has its output silenced if it's inside a headline with ":results none". MWE: 1. Create an .org file with the following content: * Sub-tree with =:results none= :PROPERTIES: :header-args: :results none :END: #+BEGIN_SRC bash :results output echo "is silent" #+END_SRC 2. Use a minimal config, attached is the one I used. Bug is present on at least Org 9.6 and 9.5 3. Evaluate the code block(s) and see that their output is silenced. Attached is a file much like this, but with an additional code block with a #+HEADER style argument. Also included is the minimal-org.el I used to reproduce this. I tried bisecting this, but I can't find a good commit that's recent enough to compile on my machine without changing Emacs versions. This might be a clue that this is not a bug but a configuration issue on my side, but I did my best to rule that out. This is the first time posting in a (and by extension, this) mailing list, please highlight any errors I made/things I can do better. All the best, Rens Oliemans Emacs : GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-07-21 Package: Org mode version 9.6 (release_9.6-32-gc59d6d @ /tmp/org/org-mode/lisp/)