I'm copying out loads of old recipes into org-mode exported to latex and build a pdf, which is working very nicely, except for one thing - I can't work out how to get the eacute in 'Saute' or 'saute'. How can I get it please? Its the little thing above the letter 'e' which is slanting from bottom left to top right above the letter e! So how can I do it please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.2, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.3.2, org-mode 9.1.1