* Bug: Export to html not working [9.3.7 (9.3.7-2-g706970-elpaplus @ /Users/gmauer/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200608/)]
@ 2020-06-13  2:32 George Mauer
From: George Mauer @ 2020-06-13  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

I wrote the following literate-programming style org file
https://github.com/togakangaroo/daily-programmer/blob/master/get-directories/README.org

When I run org-export-dispatch on this and export it to an html file it
creates a single file which - aside from the footer - contains only a
single letter `n` as contents

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.2.0, NS
appkit-1671.20 Version 10.14.3 (Build 18D109))
 of 2019-09-02
Package: Org mode version 9.3.7 (9.3.7-2-g706970-elpaplus @
/Users/gmauer/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200608/)

current state:
==============
State could not be dumped due to the following error:

(invalid-function evil-define-key)

You should still send this bug report.

* Re: Bug: Export to html not working [9.3.7 (9.3.7-2-g706970-elpaplus @ /Users/gmauer/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200608/)]
  2020-06-13  2:32 Bug: Export to html not working [9.3.7 (9.3.7-2-g706970-elpaplus @ /Users/gmauer/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200608/)] George Mauer
@ 2020-06-13 14:58 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2020-06-13 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Mauer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

George Mauer <gmauer@gmail.com> writes:

> I wrote the following literate-programming style org file
> https://github.com/togakangaroo/daily-programmer/blob/master/get-directories/README.org
>
> When I run org-export-dispatch on this and export it to an html file it
> creates a single file which - aside from the footer - contains only a
> single letter `n` as contents

I cannot reproduce it. You may want to test with a minimal set-up, and
possibly bisect your configuration.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou