Ciao a tutti, I am trying to switch from muse to org to manage my simple blog but I cannot set the correct address for the links. I don't know quite anything about html - for this reason I liked emacs+muse :-) This is my .emacs ("Blog personale" :base-directory "~/Documenti/Blog/" :base-extension "org\\|png\\|jpg\\|gif\\|pdf" :publishing-directory "~/public_html/blog/" :recursive t :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html :html-extension "html" :link-home "http://blog.address/blog.html" :link-up nil :author "Leandro Noferini" :email "lnoferin@cybervalley.org" :auto-index t :index-filename "blog.org" :index-title "Il blog di leandro" :timestamps t :section-numbers nil :tags t The files .html resulting have all the links set to ~/public_html/blog/ and I can't understand how to change: is the use of css compulsory? -- Ciao leandro