Hello, the following single line command (may be wrapped in email) used to work a while back (maybe last year?): #+call: graph-from-tables(options="rankdir=LR;",nodes=subtasks-table[2:-1],graph=dependency-table[2:-1]) :exports results :results file :post plot-graph[:results file :exports results :file dependency-graph.pdf](graph=*this*) This now gives this error message if I evaluate it: org-babel-ref-resolve: Reference ‘file dependency-graph.pdf](graph=*this*’ not found in this buffer I've tried this with an up to date org (on another system) with same outcome. I have not yet tried emacs -Q. For background, this call is to an elisp code block which converts two tables describing a task network into dot/graphviz code which is then fed to a skeleton dot code block. I can post codes if required but I think the problem is with the actual call line somehow. Some change to links along the way? Any suggestions most welcome! Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.7-531-g530113