Hello, Here is a proposal for new `org-forward-paragraph' and `org-backward-paragraph' functions, currently bound to and . Note that functions bound to M-{ and M-} are /not/ paragraph-related functions, but we might want to reconsider it at some point. In any case, the purpose of this rewrite is to mimic more closely expected behaviour from `forward-paragraph' and `backward-paragraph' functions, as found, e.g., in Text mode. Unlike Text mode, navigation in Org mode is usually not linear, but both should feel the same, for example, when the document is indeed linear. These functions try to stop at interesting places, and skip mundane ones (e.g., tables are treated as a single block) so navigation is still fast. I also added support for repeat argument. WDYT? Also, what should be done with M-{ and M-}? Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou