* Generating documentation about Org from random org file
@ 2021-04-04  5:35 Michael Welle
From: Michael Welle @ 2021-04-04  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

the subject is a bit unmeaning, so let me explain. I have an Org file
implementing a real use case. The file consists of documentation of the
use case, of code blocks and all the other stuff. That's mostly fine.

Now I want to use this file to showcase the use case a bit, but also to
produce documentation about Org, about how to solve a problem with Org.
Therefore I want to show the code blocks, but this time with the
begin/end tags, with header parameters etc. Is there a nice way to do
that without too much code duplication and convolution? Or should I just
copy the file and separate the use case and the showcase one?

Regards
hmw